Time & Location
About the Event
This is the inaugural Woodlands Chuckfest celebrating the debut of disc golf at the 6000 acre Woodlands Nature Reserve in beautiful Charleston, SC. The disc golf course is brand new with natural tees and will be available for casual play a few weeks prior to the event. The Woodlands ChuckFest will also feature live music, glow disc golf, camping, a food truck, beer, kayaking, combat archery, and the list goes on. The majestic oaks and longleaf pines will be ILLUMINATED Saturday evening and all registered players are invited to enjoy the show at no extra charge. All events should have plenty of room to space out and we ask everyone to follow the Covid-19 guidelines at the bottom.
Tent Cabins and all camping info is available here: https://www.woodlandsnaturereserve.com/stay. Parking is $5 per car for registered players & $10 per car for folks not playing in the disc golf event.
Disc Golf Tournament Details: The disc golf tournament will be 2 rounds of singles with several divisions available. There will be no players meeting or awards ceremony. This is a trophy only event with players packs for all registered players. Player packs include a premium custom Innova Woodlands Chuckfest disc and a $25 credit to the DGU online proshop at discgolfunited.com. Trophies will be awarded to the top finishers in each division. All Aces will win $25 DGU credit.
- All players should stop by the Innova tent near hole 1 between 8:30am-9:30am to view hole assignments and retrieve the scorecard for each group.
- Designate 1 player from each group to keep score for the entire round. The score keeper and all players in the group should communicate after each hole is completed to ensure score accuracy along the way.
- Round 1 tee time is 10am followed by a 1 hour lunch break. Round 2 tee time TBD
- Scorekeepers are responsible for turning in scorecards upon tallying scores at the end of each round.
- There will be no shuffle between rounds so plan to play in the same foursome for both rounds and starting on the same hole both rounds.
- Do not come to the event if you are sick, are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with anyone infected with Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
- Please respect others and practice social distancing throughout the event.
- Everyone is required to bring and wear a facemask. You may remove your facemask while throwing your shots.